The European Student Chapter (ESC) of ASIS&T has started a video contest for students and alumni of Library and Information Science and related courses. This contest gives young researchers the chance to share their research ideas with a large audience in a creative way and helps to get in touch with other young researchers in Europe. Our aim is to show that science doesn’t always have to be presented in the same standardized way. The winner of this contest will be awarded and the contest will be a good platform for our small community of Library and Information Science students to get to know each other.
Scope and dates of the “Movie meets Science” contest:
- Submission of short (up to 5 minutes) videos from students with results or ideas in Library and Information Science (or related) research
- Submission form: Video files will be submitted via our website
- Video submission deadline: 31.03.2014
- Voting deadline: 15.04.2014
- The contest is organized by the ASIS&T European Student Chapter
You can find the full call for participation on the following website: bit.ly/ESC_Video_Contest_2014